Saturday, June 9, 2012

21st Birthday Card!



So guess what it is Saturday and I am stuck at work?! Go figure....Tonight is one of my best friends' 21st birthday and due to the fact I work in an ICU craft supplies are few and far in between. Luckily I keep a stack of craft paper in my car otherwise her card would have been made with doctors progress notes and a couple lab slips tied together with some IV tubing. Yay for always being prepared!

Armed with only a tape dispenser, scissors, ruler, pencil, sharpie, and of course my pretty paper and trusty phone! I came up with this... Cross my finger she likes it!
My mission should I choose to accept it ...

I took inspiration from the shape of martini glasses since well now she can drink!

I can't wait until I am 21... le sigh....

I have this affinity for rhyming ... Sometimes I don't even realize I am doing it

On the back on the left- hand side because it is closer to your heart!





Well thanks for stopping by! I have so many ideas in my head right now but so little time with constantly working but soon my little craft trekkies! I can't wait! Be sure to keep stopping by and thanks again! Got to go save some lives one paper cut at a time!
As Always...

 Jazmin :)
Until further notice for anyone inquiring on a custom created card please feel free to email me at madewitluv@gmail.com. Any and all ideas welcome! Thank you for your support!

2 comments:

  1. wow, I really wish I had the patience! I would love to be crafty!
    http://oliviadollydaydream.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you! Anyone can be crafty! All you need to do is speak to your inner kindergardener and go ALL out with the glue and paper NO FEAR! lol

      Delete