Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day Cards

One of my Father's Day Cards :)



A card for a loving husband and father

My son gave this card to his Pee-paw






I want to take some time and with the use of this blog to thank the most amazing man in my life, my dad.
He has been there for me all my life to support me, to encourage me to follow my dreams, to pick me up when I have reached my lowest, and to always have my best interest at heart. He is my idol and role model, he came from practically nothing and against all odds he has become a successful entrepreneur and businessman not mention the best father and grandfather and a loving husband. With no formal college education he has worked his way up with blood, sweat, and perseverance (my father doesn't cry lol) all with a family in tow. He is whom I aspired to be ever since I was 5 years old and I wanted to be a soldier just like him, ha ha now all I want to do is make him proud all with my son in tow.
I may never look like him and he may not be able to donate blood to me if I ever needed it (with my accident prone self I probably would need it lol) but he is all that I have known and all that I will ever need and more. I am so proud to call him my dad and I am so grateful my son has a man like him in his life. :) So today I want to wish him and other fathers (biological, step, adoptive or even mother's who play both roles) a Happy Father's Day!

If you have a story or memory to share or just to join me in thanking all the Fathers please feel free to comment below :)


Jazmin



2 comments:

  1. wow, those cards look amazing and so so lovely. I wish we would celebrate those day more often and so intensive. :/
    in btw keep up the great work with your blog, dear :))

    xoxo

    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Father's Day is pretty special to me as should it be for everyone.
      Thank you for stopping by and supporting!

      Posted with Love,
      Jazmin

      Delete